Power Supply Assembly
ARIES | AEGIS | FenwalNET 6000 | Fenwal 732 | Power Supply Assembly.
The Kidde-Fenwal The power supply unit mounts behind the circuit board and operates from either 120 Vac 50/60 Hz or 240 Vac 50/60 Hz. It powers the system and also charges a standby battery set which provides backup in case of loss of power from the AC source. The battery charger is capable of charging sealed lead-acid 24 Vdc batteries of capacity up to
68 AH. The charge voltage is 27.4 Vdc nominal. The actual battery capacity used for an application is a function of the units components, devices and configuration. Refer to Appendix A for battery capacity calculations. The power supply monitoring circuit provides a trouble signal if any of the following occur:
• Loss of AC input or if AC power falls below 85% of nominal. This causes an immediate change-over to battery operation and a trouble signal after 30 seconds.
• Detection of a ground fault.
• Low charging current.
• High output voltage The battery monitoring circuit provides a trouble signal if any of the following occur:
• The battery is installed backwards.
• The battery is disconnected.
• Battery voltage falls below 19.5 V (this condition causes the battery to disconnect and can only be cleared when primary AC main power is restored).
|Input voltage||90~132VAC/180~264VAC Selected by Switch.|
|Input frequency||47 - 63Hz|
|Inrush current||Cold start, 35A/115V & 230VAC|
|Output voltage||Refer to below table(±10% ADJ.)|
|Overload protection||105%~150% output shutdown|
|Over voltage protection||115%~135% of output voltage(EM-150-24: 125%~145%)|
|Setup, rise, hold up time||100ms, 50ms, 20ms|
|Withstand voltage||I/P-O/P:3KV,I/P-FG:1.5KV, 1min.|
|0-30℃@100%, 50℃@100% with cooling fan, -10%℃@80%
(15V~48V: 0-50℃@100%, 60℃@60%)
|Safety standard||UL 1012 , UL 1950, TUV EN60950|
|EMC standard||EN55022 class B, EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 EN60555-3-2,3|
|Connection||7P / 9.5mm pitch terminal block|
Mfg Part Number: 06-118394-002
• UL Listed
• FM Approved
• Fire Alarm Subaassembly