Kidde Suppression Key Maintenance Switch. P/N: 76-600000-200
Use with Kidde ARIES, Kidde AEGIS, FenwalNET8000, Fenwal 732 panels. (Back box 06-236881-001 required for surface-mount installation)
This Key Maintenance Switch is a key-switch that disconnects actuation circuits in the system to prevent accidental discharge of fire suppression systems during maintenance operations. The Key Maintenance Switch provides a means to short the initiator circuit leads for safe disconnection of conventional and addressable control units. Refer to the installation wiring diagram for detailed wiring connections.
• Two LEDS indicate "SYSTEM ARMED" or "SYSTEM INACTIVE" when the key is inserted and turned. The key can only be removed in the armed position.
• Key Maintenance Switch mounts to a 4-inch backbox and operates on 24 Vdc.
• Designed for mounting on the wall with a back box.
• Key Maintenance Switch can be installed in either surface mount or flush mount configurations.
• Key Maintenance Switch physically disconnects the release circuit wiring in addition to the trouble open signal, the switch provides a means to generate a supervisory condition.
Switch: 4PDT Key Switch
- one set of contacts control indicators on the faceplate.
- Three remaining contacts are available for application wiring.
- 10 A @ 250 Vac
- 15 A @ 125 Vac
- 15 A @ up to 30 Vdc
+ 50,000 cycles - maintained
+ 25,000 cycles - momentary
• Stainless Steel Plate
• Status LED Indicators
• Surface or Flush Mount Installations
• Safely Disconnects Actuation Circuits by Shorting Initiators
• Key Operated
• Four-Pole Double-Throw Switch
• Meets the Requirements of NFPA72 (2007 edition)