The AEGIS™ Conventional Control Unit is the most technologically-advanced, suppression-focused single hazard control unit currently available in the industry. Listed for use with a wide range of suppression systems, the AEGIS is compatible with Clean Agents, CO2, Wet and Dry Chemicals, Halon, Sprinkler, Deluge, Pre-Action, Foam and Foam/Water systems. Engineered for easy installation, maintenance and use the AEGIS is ideal for small- to mid-size special hazard applications.
Equipped with a high-degree of programming flexibility and an ample power supply, the AEGIS delivers the continuous fire protection required by a modern industrial, high-tech world.
Part Number: 84-732001-001
• Built-in Class A supervision for all circuits can be achieved without additional hardware.
• Triple-R™ redundancy safeguards the system from inadvertent suppression activation.
• Release Countdown Timer alerts you to precisely when the system will discharge.
• Password Protection ensures system integrity by preventing unauthorized access.
+ 3 Detection Circuits, each compatible with up to 25 CPD-705x, PSD-715x or THD-705x detectors
+ Two independently programmable Agent Releasing Circuits
+ Three sophisticated programmable Notification Appliance Circuits
+ 5.4 Amp Power Supply Unit
+ Clean Agent, Sprinkler, Deluge/Pre-Action, Foam and Foam/Water systems compatible
cFMus to NFPA 72, ANSI/UL864, 9th edition and ULC-S527-99
cULus to ANSI/UL864, 9th edition and ULC-S527-99
The Kidde AEGIS is the technologically most advanced Conventional Single Hazard Agent Releasing Unit available to the Fire-Alarm Suppression industry today. It combines the high quality, system reliability, and flexibilityrequired by modern commercial, high-tech and industrial applications in an aesthetically pleasing and physically robust package.
The AEGIS is well equipped to handle all special hazard extinguishing systems due to the high degree of programming flexibility provided and the following full complement of input and output circuits:
• Three (3) Class A or Class B Detection Circuits
• Two (2) Class A or Class B Supervisory Circuits
• One (1) Class A or Class B Manual Release Circuit
• One (1) Class A or Class B Abort Input Circuit
• Three (3) Class A or Class B Notification Appliance Circuits
• Two (2) Class B Agent Release Circuits
• Four (4) Form-C Relays
Suppression focused Control Unit & Listed for a Wide Range of Suppression Systems:
• Kidde FM-200®, FE13TM, CO2, 3MTM Novec 1230TM Fire Protection Fluid, ArgoniteTM, and Halon Clean Agents
• Kidde INDTM Dry Chemical & WHDRTM Wet Chemical Systems
• Sprinkler Supervisory Service
• Deluge, Preaction, Foam, Foam-Water Systems
• Combination Clean Agent plus Pre-Action System
• Built-in Class-A and Class-B Circuitry
• Sophisticated Programmable Notification Appliance Circuits
• Independently Programmable Agent Releasing Circuits with Triple-R Protection