The AEGIS™ 2.0 Conventional Control Unit is the most technologically-advanced, suppression-focused single hazard control unit currently available in the industry. Listed for use with a wide range of suppression systems, the AEGIS 2.0 is compatible with Clean Agents, CO2, Wet and Dry Chemicals, Halon, Sprinkler, Deluge, Pre-Action, Foam and Foam/Water systems. Engineered for easy installation, maintenance and use the AEGIS 2.0 is ideal for small- to mid-size special hazard applications.Replaces Kidde 84-732001-001, Fenwal 30-732001-001 (Blue) and Fenwal 30-732001-101 (Red).
Equipped with a high-degree of programming flexibility and an ample power supply, the AEGIS 2.0 delivers the continuous fire protection required by a modern industrial, high-tech world.
Part Number: 84-732001-901
• Built-in Class A supervision for all circuits can be achieved without additional hardware.
• Triple-R™ redundancy safeguards the system from inadvertent suppression activation.
• Release Countdown Timer alerts you to precisely when the system will discharge.
• Password Protection ensures system integrity by preventing unauthorized access.
+ 3 Detection Circuits, each compatible with up to 25 CPD-705x, PSD-715x or THD-705x detectors
+ Two independently programmable Agent Releasing Circuits
+ Three sophisticated programmable Notification Appliance Circuits
+ 5.4 Amp Power Supply Unit
+ Clean Agent, Sprinkler, Deluge/Pre-Action, Foam and Foam/Water systems compatible
cFMus to NFPA 72, ANSI/UL864, 9th edition and ULC-S527-99
cULus to ANSI/UL864, 9th edition and ULC-S527-99
The Kidde AEGIS 2.0 is a Conventional Single Hazard Agent Releasing Unit which provides configuration flexibility in a compact footprint to protect life and assets in commercial, high-tech and industrial applications. The AEGIS 2.0 control unit has a NEMA1 enclosure and an option for door mounted Manual Release and Abort switches to avoid the additional expense of wall mounting these items. Replaces Kidde 84-732001-001, Fenwal 30-732001-001 (Blue) and Fenwal 30-732001-101 (Red).
The AEGIS 2.0 is well equipped to handle all special hazard extinguishing systems due to the high degree of programming flexibility provided and the following full complement of input and output circuits:
• Three (3) Class A or Class B Detection Circuits
• Two (2) Class A or Class B Supervisory Circuits
• Option to Use SUP 1 as Fourth Detection Circuit
• One (1) Class A or Class B Manual Release Circuit
• One (1) Class A or Class B Abort Input Circuit
• Three (3) Class A or Class B Notification Appliance Circuits
• Two (2) Class B Agent Release Circuits
• Three (3) Programmable and 1 Trouble Form-C Relays
Suppression focused Control Unit & Listed for a Wide Range of Suppression Systems:
• Kidde ECS HFC-227ea and NOVEC 1230
• Kidde ADS HFC-227ea and NOVEC 1230
• Kidde HP CO2
• Kidde IG Argonite & Nitrogen
• Kidde FE-13
• Fenwal Spheres
• Fenwal BDCs
• Kidde INDTM Dry Chemical & WHDRTM Wet Chemical Systems
• Sprinkler Supervisory Service
• Deluge, Pre-Action, Foam, Foam-Water Systems